If you are lucky enough to have adopted a RieBear, not only will you have a companion who loves to help serve better food, but you are in with a chance to win up to £500 for your chosen charity, by entering the 2016 RieBear Twitter Competition.
All you have to do is tweet pictures of RieBear helping to serve better food, to #Riebear@BGLRieber, this could be at your place of work or on your travels… he loves at bit of fun.
At the end of 2016, all the pictures will be judged and the top 5 will either win £500, £250 or 3 x £50 for a charity of their choice.
Terms and conditions
1. When you adopt RieBear, your email address will be added to the BGL Rieber database. However, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from any emails via the unsubscribe message in the email.
2. To adopt RieBear and enter the Twitter competition, you must be aged 18 and over.
3. Employees or agencies of BGL Rieber may not enter the competition.
4. By adopting RieBear you are accepting these terms and conditions. To enter the RieBear Twitter competition you must tweet pictures of RieBear helping you to serve better food, tweets should be sent to @BGLRieber
5. There will be 5 prizes for the Riebear Twitter competition, 1 x £500, 1 x £250, 3 x £50. To be paid to a registered charity of the winner’s choice.
6. Pictures will be judged at the beginning of December 2016, with the winners being anounced on Twitter and on the BGL Website on the 16th December 2016.
7. You may tweet as many pictures of RieBear helping you to serve better food as you like.
8. The prize will be sent directly to the registered charity of the winner’s choice.
9. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
10. BGL Rieber takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: RieBear Twitter Competition, BGL RIEBER LTD, Unit 1, Lincoln Industrial Estate, Avro Business Centre, Avro Way, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6TP, United Kingdom.
12. The name and chosen charity of the winners will be published on www.bglrieber.co.uk
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. The Promoter of the RieBear Twitter Competition is BGL RIEBER LTD, Unit 1, Lincoln Industrial Estate, Avro Business Centre, Avro Way, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6TP, United Kingdom.
16. Any complaints regarding the Prize draw should be sent to this address.
17. The decision of BGL Rieber in all matters under its control is final and binding.