The new Viking Combi 4G Kettles come in a range of sizes, from 40L to 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 300 and 400 litre models.
Temperature control is now even more advanced, ensuring food can never burn or stick and even enabling sous vide low temperature cooking.
The Viking Combi features an integrated mixer for versatile food production of both hot and cold food.
Optional cooling feature provides automatic cooling using tap water; easier and better than ever: Set the target food temperature and press start!
Key features Metos Viking Combi Kettle 4G: –
- Construction is stainless steel, with the inner surface of acid proof stainless steel
- Elevated control pillar with selected features
- Temperature control, max. +120 °C
- working pressure in steam jacket 1,0 bar
- Electric tilting 40-150 L kettles, hydraulic tilting 200-400 L kettles
- Tilting height 600 mm
- Integrated mixer
- Mixing speed control (20-110 rpm)
- 2 mixing programmes
- Auto reverse mixing
- Machine washable mixing tool with removable scrapers
Metos Viking Combi Kettle 4G has a distance to the floor of over 600 mm when kettle is fully tilted. This high tilt feature makes it fast, easy and safer than ever to empty; standard trolleys can fit under the kettle pouring lip to receive hot liquids, for example.
Download the brochure online here: https://www.bglrieber.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/BGL_Metos_Viking_4G_web.pdf