ESPO is one of the UK’s largest Professional Buying Organisations (PBO). It is a customer focused organisation owned by the public sector. ESPO is committed to delivering best value to its customers, suppliers and local communities, including:
- Local authorities e.g. town, city, district, borough or county councils
- Central government agencies and ministries
- The NHS and health trusts (including HSC in Northern Ireland)
- Emergency services (blue light services)
- The education sector (schools, academies, colleges and universities)
- Registered charities
- Registered social landlords and housing associations
BGL Rieber is a supplier to ESPO, which makes it easy to select our pre-tendered and pre-qualified products, including Thermoport food transport and distribution systems, K-Pot chafing dishes, gastronorm lids, GN containers, Varithek front cooking systems and much more.
We are proud to be a supplier to ESPO, providing a range of products at pre-tendered preferential prices ensuring transparency and best value in the supply chain, from a company you can trust.
- Discounts available from a number of suppliers, each specialising in market
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation – we’ve done
the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement
process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical &
professional ability, before being awarded a place on the framework.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
More information about ESPO at: www.espo.org